WooCommerce Compatible Themes
Prosociate uses the power of WooCommerce to bring industrial strength product management to your affiliate store or authority site. Of course, you can use these themes to build Amazon and eBay affiliate stores, but WooCommerce is equally well suited for authority sites. If you have large numbers of products, managing them as individual objects is just too unwieldy and you will quickly find your products stale, out of date, having wrong prices or no longer current. We are often asked for recommendations for free themes to us with Prosociate. We have tested each of these themes with Prosociate and all work great. Here is a nice write-up with more detail on the 10 best free themes that shine with WooCommerce. For those just looking for a list to review here you go:
- Bulk – Geared towards luxury shops.
- Storefront – A timeless classic. We test new releases of Prosociate with Storefront and view it as the standard bearer.
- Spacious – 12 Widget areas and over 70,000 users a very popular theme.
- AccessPress – The #1 WooCommerce theme in 2016 and still going strong.
- Virtue – A special emphasis on typography. If you want a bit of elegance to your sites look pay attention to your font stack.
- Zerif Lite – The perfect single page theme. From the folks at ThemeIsle, some of the best WordPress coders on the planet.
- The Shop – Design for ease of use. This is a great theme for those new to WooCommerce.
- Sporta – Sporta is more of a general purpose theme and ideal for authority sites.
- Azera – Perfect for one-page stores.
- DrugStore – For health and nutrition niches. It is multilingual ready.
And, our favorite Premium theme is DIVI who also has an affiliate store styled theme, eStore:
Well, there you have it. These are our top 10 picks of free themes to use with Prosociate. Check them out today and happy selling.