Audit and Repair Service
Don’t let great content go undiscovered by Google with poor or incomplete on-page SEO.
We will do a deep crawl of your site. Fix all on-page SEO issues, de-index any thin or otherwise low-quality content and create a new XML sitemap for submitting to Google.
If you are an Amazon Associate we will check your site for and terms of service issues that could get you deauthorized.
Our audit and repair service will perform the following on up to 30 pages/posts of content (maximum 60k words — additional content can be quoted):
- Title tag keyword optimization — Your main keyword should be in your page/post title
- Meta description — Meta description should be the proper length and contain keywords and semantic keywords.
- H1 — There should only be one H1 per page/post. Often the theme applies this.
- H2-H4 — We will confirm that the page/post is structured properly. That H2-H4 is used for structure, not style.
- H2/H3 — The H2 and H3 tags should have your keywords and semantic keywords … but not overused.
- “<img>” Alt tags – All images should have alt attribute information with keywords and semantic keywords
- no_follow/follow — Check all links for follow vs nofollow.
- Anchor text — Check anchor text of links
- No-index thin content – Pages with no ranking keywords that are short or duplicate content are candidates for de-indexing. This will allow your strong content to be dominant. It will also increase your Google crawl-rate.
- Linking – Review internal and external linking
- Create new sitemap – Confirm your sitemap is updated or create one as needed. You will submit this to your Google Webmaster/Search Console account.
- Check Amazon Compliance – If you are an Amazon affiliate we will audit your compliance, disclaimer, image use and product pricing.
Need any Custom Services?
Drop us a note and we will be happy to help you.